Neo's odyssey to buy a Slingshot for Christmas....

• @xd675x do you have a base ready to go yet

• Sorry for not seeing this post earlier. Last week was crazy busy with the holiday coming up. We can get you a base model if you want to do the mods yourself or have us help with the mods. Give me a call or stop down and we'd be glad to help. As with the recall we cannot let machine leave without the recalls being done. We currently are waiting for a few more parts to arrive to finish the ones we have in stock. The DAY the recall was announced we jumped and ordered parts for the Sling we had in stock and several we had just sold the day before :cursing: - we are doing the best we can to accomodate everyone. All of our existing customers have put their's away for the winter but we plan on picking them up and completing the recalls for them asap so that when the snow melts... :thumbsup: .

Oops just saw this...

• They haven't sent me a new base model because we haven't registered ours yet ;) . I can get one though. :thumbsup:

There are some rebates/deals on the remaining 2016's too. I could always see what I could come up with - just need to know color choices.

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• They haven't sent me a new base model because we haven't registered ours yet ;) . I can get one though. :thumbsup:

There are some rebates/deals on the remaining 2016's too. I could always see what I could come up with - just need to know color choices.

Currently working with River Valley Rochester(was referred to them by @mniron ) , current issue is time, they close at 6, i leave work at 5 and it is 1.2 hrs way......I wanted to stop by today but they decided to take the day off, I will figure something out though, i just wanted to get this done before christmas since i am leaving for a skiing trip at the end of the week and after that is visit with the inlaws, followed by tax season.... spare time will be at a premium.

@xd675x thanks for offering and will definitely keep you in mind and visit your shop again, i went there with my buddy to get his daytona 675 a couple years ago and had a blast.

PS, i have purchased more mods for this bike i don't even own yet than for all the bikes i currently own combined.....

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Currently working with River Valley Rochester(was referred to them by @mniron ) , current issue is time, they close at 6, i leave work at 5 and it is 1.2 hrs way......I wanted to stop by today but they decided to take the day off, I will figure something out though, i just wanted to get this done before christmas since i am leaving for a skiing trip at the end of the week and after that is visit with the inlaws, followed by tax season.... spare time will be at a premium.
    @xd675x thanks for offering and will definitely keep you in mind and visit your shop again, i went there with my buddy to get his daytona 675 a couple years ago and had a blast.

PS, i have purchased more mods for this bike i don't even own yet than for all the bikes i currently own combined.....

Neo, Addicted to the Slingshot/mods already...Happens to a lot of us. Glad to have you almost on board.