Need Help Getting Stain off Windshield

• Put my Sling in the Christmas Parade over the weekend and like a big dummy I put some of those gel window clingy decorations on my windshield. They were on there for only an hour but the red ones have left red ghosting stains in the windshield. I tried removing it with Novus plastic polish, a vinegar/water mix and Dawn to no avail. Anyone have any other ideas I can try? I'm so mad at myself but it is what it is now. If I can't remove it I might be looking for a stock windshield if anyone has one they want to sell.

• This may not help, but I want to mention it. I bought a brand new Bennington pontoon boat 3 years ago. In August of the first Summer with it, I had more stains on the vinyl seats, than my 20 year old Mastercraft!! The dealer filed an inquiry about it with the manufacturer. After about 2 weeks, my dealer calls me and says I'm not gonna like what Bennington told him. The "fix" from Bennington, was to leave it out in the sun!! They said the only thing to break down the stains, which was from Maple pollen, was UV Rays!! Of course, I raised the bullshit flag, and wanted another fix. They said try it for the rest of the month. It was against everything I do with the boats. I was mad, but Terry said let's just try it. Ya, it worked!! I took down the Maple tree, and don't put the boat in until June, after pollen season. My seats are 100% stain free!!
    Just wanted to mention it. Mother Nature is powerful at times!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• This may not help, but I want to mention it. I bought a brand new Bennington pontoon boat 3 years ago. In August of the first Summer with it, I had more stains on the vinyl seats, than my 20 year old Mastercraft!! The dealer filed an inquiry about it with the manufacturer. After about 2 weeks, my dealer calls me and says I'm not gonna like what Bennington told him. The "fix" from Bennington, was to leave it out in the sun!! They said the only thing to break down the stains, which was from Maple pollen, was UV Rays!! Of course, I raised the bullshit flag, and wanted another fix. They said try it for the rest of the month. It was against everything I do with the boats. I was mad, but Terry said let's just try it. Ya, it worked!! I took down the Maple tree, and don't put the boat in until June, after pollen season. My seats are 100% stain free!!
    Just wanted to mention it. Mother Nature is powerful at times!

Connman, remember that trick if you ever turbo your slingshot. You'll need to clean the stains off your seats somehow

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE