Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Apr 24th 2016, 8:00am - 8:00pm)

Date

Summit Point, WV Track Day

Sun, Apr 24th 2016, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Summit Point Motorsports Park 201 Motorsports Park Circle Summit Point, WV 25446

Participants

3 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 24th 2016, 8:00 am
  • Thanks @TheRock I had a great time but need tons more seat time - hint we need more track days.
    I am going to see if we can get a few guys to take a ride to VIR and talk in person since hey do not return email or calls. That would be another great track. I think Dominion would work for us as well but not sure if they are open yet. Since they are the new kids on the block I am sure they will let us play.

The dominion website doesn't show any finished track pictures.

• Thanks @TheRock I had a great time but need tons more seat time - hint we need more track days.
    I am going to see if we can get a few guys to take a ride to VIR and talk in person since hey do not return email or calls. That would be another great track. I think Dominion would work for us as well but not sure if they are open yet. Since they are the new kids on the block I am sure they will let us play.

I'm all about more track days!!! I would love to ride VIR, very nice track with a couple fast straights, some technical turns and a lot of elevation changes. Like riding a roller coaster. I have tried to call and email them as well, but they haven't shown much interest in hosting us... kind of makes me not want to hand my money over to them. :00000003: BUTTTTT, I'm a sucker and if we had the opportunity to ride it, I WOULD be there! (though I would need the price to be right... I'm a poor kid trying to play a rich man's game...) :00008643:

• So I guess the question is...

Do the people desire another Summit Point Track Day???

sign me up,

I do prefer the track we we're riding. It's a great track that will take years to master.

I am open to other tracks but if a choice was up for vote, I would choose summit point. Thing was built
    For the slingshot.

• sign me up,
    I do prefer the track we we're riding. It's a great track that will take years to master.

I am open to other tracks but if a choice was up for vote, I would choose summit point. Thing was built
    For the slingshot.

I am happy to run anywhere - especially if we go as a group.
    I would run summit again tomorrow - if it wasn't raining that is
    If we can get VIR to work out I am sure you would like that just as much.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Here are my two other videos. My Gopro, for some reason, shut down most of my runs. So I only have three full runs out of the what 10 runs we had. :( . I am so sad about this because I had some great runs I wanted to share with everyone.

• My internet sucks but I managed to get thru both videos with all the buffering - Nice runs. I remember seeing your tail lights quite a few times as you blew by me. Next time sir I will try and stick with you...

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• My internet sucks but I managed to get thru both videos with all the buffering - Nice runs. I remember seeing your tail lights quite a few times as you blew by me. Next time sir I will try and stick with you...

Yeah man, I am happy to talk about or help with you following next time. Can't wait for the next meet.

• Just an FYI to my local sling buddies-last week here in Culpeper, home of Tanom, they closed down the main street in Old Town for a film crew to do a special on the Invader. A new reality show on the Velocity channel called Toymakerz will have a two hour debut on Sept. 16. Good chance there will be no mention of Tanom vs. Slingshot at Summit Point.

• JDin,

I told Rock I will help with the new exhaust. I already have the headers and really liked your adjustable. My teardrop has gotten a little old on me despite my lousy hearing. Let me know when you want to wrench.

I would like to ride this weekend if we can find the time and the weather will cooperate!!

Sunday looks like the best day. @TheRock

Yeah @Andy Hatch lets see if we can get a day together. My header is just sitting in my family room looking at me everyday I walk out.