How about this for fantastic service from Slingshot Only.

• In Aug in CA at the start of Slingshots Across America I wanted a Stinger top for my 2017 Slingshot.Noel Hughes ofCycle Springs/ Slingshot Only adapted a generation one top for 2015/16 Slingshots and installed it.It rattled slightly.
    This morning Noel Hughes travels 190 miles across Florida to Palm City.He brings a new generation two top which not only does he powdercoat red to match my red accents on the Slingshot but adds lighting to it.It looks fabulous and now does not move at all.
    INCREDIBLE:Thanks Noel"

• In Aug in CA at the start of Slingshots Across America I wanted a Stinger top for my 2017 Slingshot.Noel Hughes ofCycle Springs/ Slingshot Only adapted a generation one top for 2015/16 Slingshots and installed it.It rattled slightly.
    This morning Noel Hughes travels 190 miles across Florida to Palm City.He brings a new generation two top which not only does he powdercoat red to match my red accents on the Slingshot but adds lighting to it.It looks fabulous and now does not move at all.
    INCREDIBLE:Thanks Noel"

You just gotta' love the Cycle Springs way of service!!! Noel is a standup guy. Determined to meet the customer's every need, he and his crew routinely go above and beyond!!!! @ivor, glad you got the satisfaction you deserved. There's a reason I keep coming back to "Noel and the Boys!!!" Keep up the great work!!!! By the way, I'm loving our New Stinger, Welter exhaust, and Motegi Wheel Sets!!! Thanks, as well @Noel Hughes