Paint codes from Polaris

• Didn't know if any one was aware of this but I was looking for paint code everywhere on my ss also searched paper work and no luck. So went to dealer and asked if they knew the code,which they couldn't find either. So I get on the phone with Polaris after about 10 tries i finally got through I kept getting a voicemail, then I was on hold for 45 minutes but I was determined to either get the code or to
    Be told they didn't release them for the limited colors I have the Pearl white.. so after all that waiting and searching and talking to dealer.this nice woman on the phone tells me she had good news and found the paint code I was also on hold with her for like 15 minutes while she searched. But I got the code and felt good after all that waiting. Funny thing was I had to go back to the dealer to order it. Which was new to them so if anyone out there is looking to repaint stock color the codes are there you just gotta pull them from Polaris . Unless someone out here knows where on the sling or paper work they out the paint code on . Didn't know if this would help anyone hopefully it does

• Sorry you went thru this- I have the white pearl, and experienced the same thing- plenty wanted to sell me the one top coat only. You got both the base coat and the white pearl top coat ordered, correct?
    POL-2859080-PWU TOP COAT
    POL-2859080-352 BASE COAT

• Polaris gave me the code then they told me to order from dealer . The dealer will tell you they can get it because I don't even think they know they can order it. My dealer had told me the same but then i gave them the code and came right up I believe nathomas posted it in a previous post above