motor cutting out

• We will figure it out and it should be an easy fix. A couple of odd ball machines have this low rpm rich issue. The conditions you are experiencing are not hurting your machine.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Once you pay for the tune, he will re-flash it for $0. You just pay for shipping there and back.

The stock ECM works really good unless you want to run over 15psi of boost and track days. It's a very capable ECM.

Shoot me a note if you are having this issue and some AFR data and RPM range.

I'll test a solution and we'll work to get a fix for everyone.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Well now I know. It was never mentioned when I purchased my turbo system. Thanks

• @TravAZ i assume your working on the tune with bob that's great finally gettin the right answer been talking talking to Henry about this all week. He told me bobs on vacation till next week sometime shitty thing is I was at lake George and Henry looked at everything and said it was good and also it wasn't acting up there maybe the slightly higher elevation. I mean I have no idea if their elevation is different from Boston I'm just assuming

• My Alpha turbo ran smooth at the higher elevation of Vail with the new 7 lb spring. Now that I'm back at sea level I have even more power but I am running rich at times. I have faith that with good feedback from us and by working with @TravAZ; Bob and Henry will continue to perfect the tune.

• @jluna317 I'm having the same issue around 3500 Rpm. I talked to trav last week and hopefully Bob gets it sorted out. Listen carefully and make sure you don't have any tin foil crinkling sounds at full boost. I had to switch my plugs because of the detonation issue I was having because of this latest tune.

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450