Sprinkles Anyone ?

• Leaving now. Headed to find red sprinkles. And also peanut M&Ms . They seem to be around when good things happen. I'll pour some red sprinkles into your gas tank while I'm there wrenchmn. :thumbup::thumbup:

@rabtech thanks for the justure but I sure dont want to be accused of having sugar in my tank. I'm just not that sweet .
    Enjoy Sir and I await the intro of your new goodies for "The Beast" !

• Please hurry home Son , You are costing me money just from angst and anxiety of not being there with you .
    You show off the goods and like the Dope Man,,,,, Here Getcha some of these little boy ! grin-squared Damn good products and Great folks for the installs as well . Man this just keeps getting better and better . Looking fantastic as always @rabtech . A great distraction while I am at work .

• Please hurry home Son , You are costing me money just from angst and anxiety of not being there with you .
    You show off the goods and like the Dope Man,,,,, Here Getcha some of these little boy ! grin-squared Damn good products and Great folks for the installs as well . Man this just keeps getting better and better . Looking fantastic as always @rabtech . A great distraction while I am at work .

Your at work!!!!

• Yea. I am also having some issues with the tune being a bit rich. So I am going to hook up a real boost controller with a PWM boost solenoid.. I am going to use it to adjust my boost and ramp up and down that way. The AEM Failsafe is a wonderful gauge but it can't be used as a boost controller. It does exactly what it's name implies. It is a Failsafe device. It senses and problem and diverts the boosted vacuum line to the wastegate which has a weak spring in it...then it checks to see if the parameters have returned to a safe level and then diverts the vacuum boosted line from the wastegate and the fun returns.

What the innovate does it actually slowly moveso the solenoid with a pulse width modulated signal so that you get variable dump off pressure to the wastegate and you actually have control over this process happening.

So for the first time I'm going to leave my SS alone and let someone else install a new toy and come get it in a week or two. I have a ton of work to do before Panama City bike week. And the wastegate is so hard to get to on the Alpha system that I am really needing the ability to dial in my boost from the gauge. So @Jeff@DDMWorks and @Dave@DDMWorks take care of her. She likes to be told a bedtime story each night and in the morning she likes to have a Starbucks Venti White Mocha.

P.S. @Wrenchmn you will also have this same innovative boost control. And i have to say thanks to @Dave@DDMWorks for getting both of us on the correct path. This PWM controlled solenoid will work flawlessly with Bob's tune because it's going to move the boost in a slower more natural way.

And it looks like we both may have a spare AEM Failsafe for sale. If you run a Hahn system and have your wastegate dialed in permanently with springs then the Failsafe is still the best choice because all you really want to do is keep a check on the boost and afr. And it works perfect..

• And what am I wood?

or would you too just rather see me blow up so you can get me out of the way?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have that annoying issue with that puff smoke at idle. It could be that hole I didn't drill in the manifold. But who knows. I pulled the spark plugs and looked at them and I also looked in my cylinders with a bore scope to check them and they are look perfect. So it has to be something quirky with the intake going on. But im not changing anything till I get my new boost gauge in and do some pulls on the dyno.

• Whatever I was using with my Hahn setup. They were beautiful today when I pulled them. I can't remember the number.

I guess the coolest thing to.come from having a dyno day is being able to find bugs in the setup. And see how the new products like the Innovate boost controller will work much better for me