Slingshot Booze & Blues - Sept. 22 - Sept. 25

• Greetings to all.
    This event was originally posted on the dark side and received a great response. Unfortunately during the transition from that dark place and our new home we have lost contact with many who had responded. So I have asked permission to post this thread and see if we can get things moving again.

For a little history of this event, It was started by a few local Slingshot Owners in the Clarksville Virginia area. Our purpose was to bring together as many local SS owners as possible. We had no budget and did not want to charge a registration fee so we approached some local vendors and laid out our plan. We instantly received support on the basis that we could get at least 30 Slingshots to participate. This event is not for profit, all for fun and staffed entirely by volunteers. As always our favorite vendors stepped up to join us Slingshot-Only, Hahn RaceCraft, Metricks and our local dealer Brewer Cycle will be on site selling and installing your favorite mods.

I am attaching a complete schedule for the event that you can download and review.

But here is aa quick overview,

Thursday evening 9/22 - Meet and Greet - Free food and drinks

Friday 9/23 - Ride to Brewer Cycle for Lunch and meet the regional Polaris representative - after lunch ride around the beautiful Kerr Lake thru both Virginia and North Carolina - Then head over to the Raleigh Road Outdoor Drive in Theater for a special showing of the classic Cannonball Run

Saturday 9/24 - Moonshine Run thru the Virginia countryside stopping at the Bondurant Distillery for a free tour. Then a ride back down to Clarksville for Lunch at a local restaurant. Next sSBB16 Event.pdftop The Big Buggs Island Blues Bash live blues music and discounted tickets with VIP seating.

Sunday 9/25- Free Breakfast sponsored by United Country Reality then Boat Rides on the Lake

The attached file has all the details, registration instructions, hotel information costs per attraction - you can come for the entire event or just the parts that interest you the most. There is also a link to a survey where you can let us know which parts you want to participate in.

SBB16 Event.pdf

PLEASE JOIN US IF YOU CAN.
    Success of this event will help us to plane similar regional events throughout the year.

If you need to contact me directly with questions you can PM me or email me at SBB16@hughes.net

Thanks for your support
    Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!