Has anyone heard of these N2MB WOT BOX for turbos?

• Click to enlarge

The Home of WERKSracing products!

The WOT Box adds two major features to any car. They are No-lift shifting and 2-step launch control. Both of these features are completely user-programmable using the WOT Box Graphical User Interface.
    The No-Lift Shift feature makes no-lift shifting easy by cutting your engine's ignition for a very short period while you no-lift shift. No-lift shifting is keeping the gas down through the shifft. The ignition cut allows the synchros in your transmission to mesh easily, reducing the chance of missing a gear and damaging your transmission. Keeping your foot down through the shift also allows you to hold boost through the shift, thereby significantly improving your E.T.
    The major benefits are:
    Lower ETs
    Reduced chance of missing a gear
    More consistent, effortless shifts
    Reduced wear on the transmission
    Reduced chance of major transmission damage
    The 2-Step Launch Control modulates the ignition by cutting power to individual ignition coils to hold the RPM you want to launch at. The turbo will spool up while you do this. You can use this feature for a more consistent and more powerful launch in boost!

• I do have it. Its laying on my counter. Mine arrived the before Maggie Valley trip but I wasnt able to get it installed. And then when I got back from that trip I decided to build my engine. So its still something I have to install.

I can tell you that i will not be using it as a wide open throttle shift box. That just makes my skin crawl knowing that if it doesn't unload the transmission perfectly and I dont get it into the next gear at the precise moment the transmission is toast. Just to much to worry about.... Especially since i have the lighter flywheel and the stickier clutch.

However I do like the 2-step portion of the product. And I like the shift light capability. I will install it when I get back from the GA ride this week.

• I do have it. Its laying on my counter. Mine arrived the before Maggie Valley trip but I wasnt able to get it installed. And then when I got back from that trip I decided to build my engine. So its still something I have to install.

I can tell you that i will not be using it as a wide open throttle shift box. That just makes my skin crawl knowing that if it doesn't unload the transmission perfectly and I dont get it into the next gear at the precise moment the transmission is toast. Just to much to worry about.... Especially since i have the lighter flywheel and the stickier clutch.

However I do like the 2-step portion of the product. And I like the shift light capability. I will install it when I get back from the GA ride this week.

Yeah. I was going to mention that. I've seen a couple of bike trannys grenade because of issues.