Who remebers where they where on 9/11/2001 I do

• I was off sick waiting at the doctors office. My wife called me from work and said " Turn on the TV a Cessna has hit the Trade Center"! As it was, the tv was on and talking heads were talking about the accident. At that moment the picture changed and the THs said that plane must be trying to goer a closer look. At that moment the second plane hit the tower! I knew my sister and brother-in-law were due to fly out of Baltimre for an Az vacation. I couldn't get either on the phone. I called my Mom and was told they flew out a day early and were safe. Both of them worked at the Puzzle Palace so their vacation got cancelled and they had to drive non-stop back to DC.
    As far as Chalenger, I was working night shift. I was at home asleep in bed. I got up and walked into the living room and found my wife (1st wife) in tears on the couch watching tv. I looked at the screen and saw the explosion. I felt like I had been sucker punched.
    As far as JFK, I was in the First grade at White Sands Missle Range Army post. We got sent home from school early, which was cool! I didn't understand why all adults were crying. I was mad cause all the cartoon had been pulled off the air. I still remember sitting in front of the tv and wanting to go outside and play but my folks said " no stay here. Someday you will remember why this day is important."

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it