The luckiest SOB today! Eaton S/C

• Just ordered a used take-off from a well rated seller. Shipping from OH. $600 is still way cheaper than it could have been.

Honestly just need it to get him another year or so. Even let him sell and trade in when he has a job out of Collage. He graduates on the 2nd. Had to only take one class after the normal 4 years. This was after he even changed his major 3 times. It sucks because I'm into it for about $950 now. The bright side is that if he had to have someone else do it we would be looking at every bit of $3000 for all the work.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Well the story continues.... looks like FedEx has lost my $500 Head! .... Was to have had my sons car ALL put back together before Tuesday as part of his college graduation gift. WTF..... outside the S/C I'm not a lucky SOB!

:00008014:

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Dave@DDMWorks is the man... he has set me up with a great deal on a head core that I can use to transfer over all of the valve train components from my son's head to the core.
    Will lap the valves to see how they look and if needed will have them ground (more than likely will do that regardless).
    Should be here tomorrow and I'll do the work at lunch each day so I can expedite the installation on his Mini..

Again thanks Dave, this is appreciated.

(Slingshot Owners Group)