KNIGHT RIDER LED

• OK FELLAS, DOES anyone have the Knight RIDER LED in there front grill? I am in process of installing, but not sure where to snag power from..Direction SUCK and NO MENTION of where to grab power? Wires are short so Im guessing there's a Power source close? I just ordered the fuse block for my brow LED's. Would like to get this LED installed..No wire info or connectors..sorta crappy if you ask me...

Any help/ pics would be appreciated. I almost feel this is a Universal piece..3M tape on back that doesn't get used, holds on with zip ties..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I have it installed. The fuse block is the way to go. I ran power to the light strip in loom to the fuse block. Also used quick disconnect water proof connectors at the lights for easy removal. I have also been using red/black zip wire. You can pick this up through Amazon.=

Edited once, last by AVB ().

• Any help/ pics would be appreciated. I almost feel this is a Universal piece..3M tape on back that doesn't get used, holds on with zip ties..

Here is a picture of the fuse block installed right in front of the hood latch by the firewall. You can see I am powering two sets of lighting through it now. I have the upper and lower brow lights. The fuse block will let you set the fuses to provide power always or only when the ignition is on.

• It needs to be switched as red lights in front are generally illegal. I ran wires to dash and pulled power from red hazard light wire which is always hot (and hooked up to dash switch). I also have red halo lights and under dash LED lights on the same switch.
    Or you could run it to to the front yellow running lights and turn it off with remote for normal driving. Vehicle must be running for it to work though.