Wiring for Canadian headlights

• I just recently ordered a set of Canadian headlights and just realized that my Slingshot does not have the extra Canadian headlight connector. Mine was built 4/2014 and apparently there were a few hundred from that early run which do not have the extra circuit for the Canadian lights. Unfortunately, I already installed the LED bulbs so these are not returnable.

Would it be possible to wire tap the center headlights to provide power to the Canadian lights? The center headlights use the same 3 wire connector. In the early run of Canadian units, Polaris used a jumper from the center lights to power the Canadian lights.

Otherwise, keep an eye out for some brand new Canadian lights with LED's installed to show up in the Wanted/For Sale section.

Thanks.

• Those Canadian headlight harnesses - would that be the two lonely unused plugs hanging on either side of my radiator shroud?

Those would be your "fog light" circuit ... the Canadian harness would be the lonely unused plugs zip tied to the outer headlight support bar under the leading edge of the front fender.....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• IMO, you can make that work. Do you have LEDs on the 4 U.S. Lights? If so, you, for sure, would not have any current flow issues. I'd just double check that wiring hookup is the same on the addl lights.

Yep, I'm currently running LED's on the 4 US lights. I'm also going to see if the Slingshot engineer will send me one of those 'jumpers' they used before changing the wiring to include the Canadian plugs. That should make it alot easier to wire up.