**New Maintenance Item** Magnetic Drain Plugs.

• Everyone, :)

I'm usually posting about something cool and exciting that makes the Slingshot look better, or go faster.

That may not be the case this time, but I'm still very excited to put this out to you guys! :)

Like many of you, I'm a maintenance freak and I like anything that'll potentially increase the life of the slingshot. That's why I always use great oil, and I don't miss intervals or other scheduled maintenance.

We recently partnered with Dimple Magnetic Drain Plugs to bring you magnetic drain plugs for the Slingshot's oil pan, transmission, and angle drive!

The drain plugs are direct replacements and very high quality. The magnets are extremely strong as you'll notice in the video. As Dimple's slogan reads "The stronger the magnet, the cleaner the oil."

Each drainplug features:

• extreme magnetism to rip the metal particles out of the oil and keep it out
    • made under contract to insure they are always the strongest, best quality high temperature magnets in the world
    • does not loose magnetism over 175 degrees like a ordinary magnets
    • work easily in all hot engine environments
    • dimple® magnets are guaranteed to work for the life of the vehicle
    • made from a proprietary cocktail mix of Iron, Boron and Neodymium

This may not be the most glamorous looking of all mods, but it'll keep metal fragments from recirculating through the oil of your vital components. The way I see it, it's cheap insurance.

Check out the video below, and if you decide to make a purchase, enter code DIMPLE25 at checkout for 25%off of your purchase. You can find the product here >>>>>>Magnetic Drain Plugs for Engine, Transmission & Angle Drive for the Polaris Slingshot

• Have used the Dimple Magnetic Drain Plugs in my cages and motorcycles for years. Have been pleased with the products, but have no "scientific" evidence they make a difference. Regardless, I just ordered the plugs for my Slingshot. Disclaimer...ain't got no financial interest with the company or Slingmods.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Thanks, I will be picking up a set.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.