just to share

• My wife is a volunteer for NAFA - the National Alliance of Filipino Americans and last night they had a 60's 70's themed party to raise money for a medical outreach trip to go help people who cant afford medical help in the Philippines. Anyway this is a quick snap of my daughter and her daughters from last night from left to right, my granddaughters Zoey & Angelina, my daughter Renee and on the far right my granddaughter Liviah - - I am a very blessed man :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My wife is a volunteer for NAFA - the National Alliance of Filipino Americans and last night they had a 60's 70's themed party to raise money for a medical outreach trip to go help people who cant afford medical help in the Philippines. Anyway this is a quick snap of my daughter and her daughters from last night from left to right, my granddaughters Zoey & Angelina, my daughter Renee and on the far right my granddaughter Liviah - - I am a very blessed man :thumbsup:

Very Nice Family There... Enjoy Your time together.......60's & 70's I remember those days Honda SL350 and Honda 750's and at end of 70's a Honda CBX..Memories

• Nice family and a good cause. My wife and I belonged to the Fil Am Club when I was stationed at NAS GTMO for four years. I loved the monthly dinners. Such good food the ladies made.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Nice family and a good cause. My wife and I belonged to the Fil Am Club when I was stationed at NAS GTMO for four years. I loved the monthly dinners. Such good food the ladies made.

oh hell yes - the lumpia, Pancit & dont forget the Adobo and if lucky the Lechon and of course no filipino meal is complete without rice - lots and lots of rice :love:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies