Gibbs Rule #9

• I just bought one off eBay for $160 - this is all your fault - I’ve caught knife fever again :00008172:

I just bought the one I linked here - and if its all my fault your back into the hobby I'm okay with that, Thats what friends are for :evil:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just bought the one I linked here - and if its all my fault your back into the hobby I'm okay with that, Thats what friends are for :evil:

I already bought some new scales for mine - I really like the G-10 handle that comes with it but thought I would customize it just a bit - once I finish it I will post a pic

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I already bought some new scales for mine - I really like the G-10 handle that comes with it but thought I would customize it just a bit - once I finish it I will post a pic

I look forward to seeing your new toy. Like you I also enjoy doing a bit of customization from time to time. Put aluminum scales on my Benchmade Griptilian and just put this deep carry clip on my Para 3 - - carries much lower in the pocket than the stock clip, in fact I already received a flytanium deep carry clip to put on the new paramilitary 2 when it gets here.

here is the para 3 with the Lynch deep carry clip

I really like the way its designed specifically for this knife and doesn't block the lanyard hole like most do

I have a feeling I will be doing business again with Lynch in the future - https://www.lynchnw.com

• Got same deep carry clip ordered - also ordered lanyard hole plug - I’ll never use it so why have it.

• Deep Carry clip for the Para Military 2 should be here tomorrow :thumbsup:

• my little collection of California legal Kershaw automatics - blade less than 2 inch and they fit really great in that 5th pocket where its completely out of the way 8o

• For anyone interested - here is a link to an incredible deal- its part of a 24 hour sale and this particular knife has an CPM s90v steel blade and carbon fiber scales - its what Spyderco calls a sprint run which means its a limited special edition of the knife - normal price is around $350, but for a few hours you can get it here for more than 1/2 off

https://www.dlttrading.com/spy…ber-s90v-blade-sprint-run

if I hadn't already exceeded my knife budget for a long time I would be all over this deal

• For anyone interested - here is a link to an incredible deal- its part of a 24 hour sale and this particular knife has an CPM s90v steel blade and carbon fiber scales - its what Spyderco calls a sprint run which means its a limited special edition of the knife - normal price is around $350, but for a few hours you can get it here for more than 1/2 off

https://www.dlttrading.com/spy…ber-s90v-blade-sprint-run

if I hadn't already exceeded my knife budget for a long time I would be all over this deal

https://www.bladehq.com/item--…en-Lockback-Knife--175391

Blade Headquarters is a company I have dealt with in the past and almost always has the cheapest place I can find - and will price match if you call.

• https://www.bladehq.com/item--…en-Lockback-Knife--175391

Blade Headquarters is a company I have dealt with in the past and almost always has the cheapest place I can find - and will price match if you call.

well, as I said, I have already exceeded my knife budget at this point and as much as I think this knife would make a great collectable, I'm still happy with where I am at the moment - besides that I still have a few little mods coming for a couple of my knives to keep my little mind occupied for now. add to that the fact the PM2 I just got uses the same CPM s90V steel and CF scales dont really thrill me so nothing I really need at this time

• well, as I said, I have already exceeded my knife budget at this point and as much as I think this knife would make a great collectable, I'm still happy with where I am at the moment - besides that I still have a few little mods coming for a couple of my knives to keep my little mind occupied for now. add to that the fact the PM2 I just got uses the same CPM s90V steel and CF scales dont really thrill me so nothing I really need at this time

no worries - just showing you a good place I have found to shop if the fever hits you again….which you know it will 😬

• got my last ca legal auto - set of 4 is now complete

• my favorite source of information on the various knife steels is this:

Knife Steel Nerds

and one of the reasons for my most recent purchase of this - Spyderco Paramilitary 2 - is the CPM S90V blade - - - should hold an edge better than just about any other knife I own and if/when it needs sharpening I will probably send it in to Spyderco

Edit - the guy who runs the site linked above is actually the person who invented the formula for MagnaCut Steel so he knows his knife steel

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().