Northeast Georgia Mountain Roads

• @Ruptured Duck it's a great road! The best section is where it gets closer to US 28. I enjoy the ride over to Clayton in it's entirety, but the 4 miles close to US 28 are just plain killer! I led a ride on Thursday the week of MV and it included Warwoman. @av8ingtom, @Bu11sh1t, @V-SHOT were there, and @Rob the Slob was going to come but his wife took ill that day. I think there were 7 Slings if I remember correctly. It was my favorite day of the trip, we all had a great time!

• Nice little jaunt today with @sideseatdriver. Northerly from Cumming through Gainesville and Cleveland, and eventually got to Helen. We stopped in Helen, and ran into some friends of @Samowens44, Gene and Sue, in their Blue Fire Sling. From Helen, we used one of Sam's routes that took us up 129 and 60, through the mountains in Chattahoochee National Forest, and we ended up in Blue Ridge. From Blue Ridge we continued North on 60 to McCaysville on the TN line, then turned southerly on 5, 76, 515, and back home on 53. Just over 200 mi roundtrip. Thanks for the tip, Sam!

• Kay Two, so happy you got a great ride and met our friends Gene and Sue. We ride with them tomorrow for our Highlands NC ride. Hope to ride with you some day, Join our group on Facebook, Georgia Slingshot Cruisers and we can hook up for a ride soon. Here is a ride we did with Gene and Sue on Sunday of my Mountain Loop ride. Glad the ride maps helped.