Scam or no scam...

• Someone posted in the Tampa Bay Slingshot facebook page for a Slingshot Lambo front end. Then posted some pictures of Slings that they were allegedly parting out. Saw a wing and asked about it, agreed on a price (I lowballed) and said they were located in Miami. I offered to go there to pick it up and pay upon receipt. They wanted the money up front, I refused and said "thank you for your time" and they replied "no problem" which makes me think it was a scam.

• scam,. pretty much every post with smashed up slings being parted out are all scams. Easiest way to get an idea is check their profile. Most of them just joined that page and that is their first post. And their profile is very, very limited with info

• FLORIDUH !?!?!

Scam capital of the USA. I have a Floriduh cell phone number. You wouldn't believe the voice messages and texts I get. Most texts want to buy my property (although they are texting to "Robert"). Different address every time. I text back, "Yes, the property is for sale. $1.3 million. Walmart gift cards or Bitcoin ONLY." So far, no takers.

• I get one or two of those calls every day. I have got so I say yes I want 1.5 mil for it. I lead them on and call them back several times before I say I don't own that property so will probably have to give the owner part of the money.

If the music is to loud you are to old.