Dealer locked out of sling with digital wrench

• Dealer locked out of 2020 slingshot with digital wrench. Anybody else ever had this happen? Drove 1 1/2 hours to my nearest dealer to have the paddle shifters installed and autodrive updated. Called me 5 hours later saying first it would not shift then they were trying to update with the digital wrench and now they are locked out. Said it was in some kind of safe guard mode. Had to leave the sling with them until Tuesday. Hopefully they didnt mess up something major and polaris has a fix for them.

• Dealer locked out of 2020 slingshot with digital wrench. Anybody else ever had this happen? Drove 1 1/2 hours to my nearest dealer to have the paddle shifters installed and autodrive updated. Called me 5 hours later saying first it would not shift then they were trying to update with the digital wrench and now they are locked out. Said it was in some kind of safe guard mode. Had to leave the sling with them until Tuesday. Hopefully they didnt mess up something major and polaris has a fix for them.

Yes, I believe same thing happened to a friend of mine on his 2020 LE and Polaris had to get involved with the dealership to get the correct software updates for the dealership??