Dealers that don't do any wait service?

• finally.... The service department called this evening, to say the sling was ready for pickup. Here's a recap of why it was turned in..
    bearing check, possibly replaced/noisy rear

Belt tracking off a good 1/4 inch from pulley

Vibration in front end

Double axle nut added while tore down for bearing check.

Here's what we were told...

Belt adjusted

Front pinion seal was leaking, was repaired

Double axle nut installed

Found nor felt no vibration in front end

Found nor heard no noise from rear end.

Had to ask them if they checked the bearings and the man said "oh yeah. Uh, yeah we checked that too, it was fine. " ||

So.... 2 hours prior to the start of working hours, it's ready. It'll have to sit there until Monday afternoon when we are off work and had a couple hours sleep.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• I send that to the Manufacturer CEO with the Dealership's address and post it on Facebook yours and the dealership, manufacturers. Then tell them to fix it or we will start a new site for unreliable dealership and manufacturers.

• So far they have done ok on my repairs. Installed my aftermarket header and muffler ok.

But have to see if same rear needle barrings went bad they just installed before SSITS.

Changed out transmission and drive angle fluid to mobile 1 and installed upgraded magnet drain bolts

• well mine is going to be in the shop for another week (instead of anticipated this Sat pick up). They played the we cant let it out of the shop safety card....

they found the drive angle case leaking so they are going to crack it open for inspection and if ok fix seal and reassemble. so much for my mobile 1 gear oil they just put in it.... sigh But I hear that the Polaris transmission oil is full synth also but just prefer Mobil 1.

also they are having issues getting the bearings out of the rear for replacement. Polaris techs said to heat it and then pound them out (EEEK).

Finally having them perform the fix for hood bumpers to 2016 bumpers and also the fix for the soft brake pedal issue. But they are saying that they are concerned with water build up on the back side of the calipers or brake pads? not sure what they are talking about...

so no sling for one of the nicest holiday weekends in a while :(:(:(

• Ok talked to the dealership here is what they found:

they will need to crack the gear case and replace the Pinon Seal (slow leak) and they had to order the Pinon Seal and Gear Case Sealant (Polaris brand).

They found that my front end U Joint and Upper Ball Joints were loose so they are replacing (too much play).

Finally they said the brake caliper seals were leaking and they found moisture and dirt in the caliper pistons so will be replacing the seals.

• May be time to look for a new dealer
    anyplace you can drive to in less than a week would be an improvement

I wonder how they make sales of new vehicles with a sign like that out front.
    When I am buying any thing new and they ask me about an extended warranty - I get real load and ask why do I need an extended warranty - do you have no faith in what you sell- is it a piece of junk - are there known issues. more than once I got extended warranties for free just to shut me up.
    Not that it would help in your situation.

Good luck buddy!
    Sorry to hear you are having so many issues

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!