Does stick on CF really work???

• As many of you may already know I have pretty much de-badged my Slingshot. By the end of next week the only place left on the Sling where there will be any remaining visible factory badging will be the work "POLARIS" on the front of the nose. I would love to get rid of this as well, but this is more difficult than removing the other stuff was. Basically there seem to be 2 obvious ways that I can see. the first would be to remove the nose sand it, drill some holes and fill the lettering and them have it all painted - - this is just way too much of a project for me. The other obvious way to get rid of the "POLRIS" would be to cover it and the best option I am seeing would be the carbon fiber cover that is made by Tricled - - the price on this seems a bit high to be for something that is pretty much a stick on very thin cover. because of the extreme heat here in the desert I have my doubts as to how well something like this would hold up. Will it stay stuck where its put? will it stay flat and nice looking or will it warp? At this point my doubts have pretty much put me at the point where I want to dismiss this option as "to risky" for the money and just live with the nose as is- so this this brings me to the point of this post - before I dismiss this option and simply live with the "POLARIS" do any of you, my friends, have any personal experience with this item from Tricled - - Carbon Fiber Slingshot Front Fascia ??

if so please tell me what you think - - is it worth the money?

Thank you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Edward Neal I have A LOT of the glossy domed carbon fiber and can’t say enough about how much I like it. Great products and looks new all the time.

Clean the surface well, prime and apply. Get it right the first time because you won’t get a second. My SS is garage kept but if you like the glossy look of the CF - go for it!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I live in Fla and have had mine for over a year with no issues. I did add some extra 3m when I put it on. It's never come loose even with highway driving from here to NC. Mine is the real Carbon front cover from Slingmods, made by Tricline

Formally known as ShortShifter