New Ownership At F4 Customs Inc.

• logo.jpg

For the past 16 years here at F4 Customs we have strived to produce the best high quality motorcycle windshield on the market. We could not have accomplished this without our great family, friends, dealers, vendors, and fantastic customers who believed in us and supported us along the way. We are thankful for the 16 years of making friends all over the world.

It’s now time to go “fishing”. In late December we sold the company to Mark Tschantz (mark@f4customs.com) a great businessman and motorcyclist from Twinsburg Ohio where the company will be based out of in the future. I am sure Mark will continue the excellent customer service and new product development that has made F4 Customs what it is today.

Please join me in welcoming Mark to F4 Customs Inc. and the motorcycle industry.

With humble gratitude and sincere thanks, we look to the future to a new chapter in our life.

Don and Kim Frank

F4 Customs Inc.

• Don, you guys have made a reputation of excellent product and exceptional customer service. I hope the new owner lives up to this reputation. Enjoy your new destination in life. ✌🏽🤙

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Thanks for your quality product! Great doing business with you.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

I had a chance to meet and spend a little time with Mark the new owner.... In Florida before he moved the shop and operation back to Ohio. Do believe that we will continue to get great products and service. Also had the chance to have dinner with Don and Kim Frank... They will be enjoying a boat for a while.

• [quote='EjFord','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/10552-new-ownership-at-f4-customs-inc/&postID=365661#post365661']

Thanks for your quality product! Great doing business with you.

I had a chance to meet and spend a little time with Mark the new owner.... In Florida before he moved the shop and operation back to Ohio. Do believe that we will continue to get great products and service. Also had the chance to have dinner with Don and Kim Frank... They will be enjoying a boat for a while.

[/quote]

EJ sorry to be out of town when you were here. Catch you in Maggie.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.