Todays race in Vegas has no drivers

• The cars cost around one million dollars each and there are no drivers. They are starting now and they have different things they will have to do ending with passing on the track at different speeds

Thats amazing, I saw that on the news today! I just checked my TV Guide and saw nothing. What else would you expect from paying a crazy price for the max listing. Thats my/our stupid fault. Between the wife and I we watch about six channels combined. Of course the TV carrier has them on all different levels!

Of perhaps they didn't want it televised?

• Top on track speed today so far is just over 173 mph. They have wrecked two of them, so now they only have 4 left. I think there are 8 different groups (Colleges) involved in this. They ran one of the cars in the dark, no lights on the car or on the track. They installed LED strip lights on the car so that they could see it on the track. It was run with GPS and radar and something else that I have forgot.

• Thats amazing, I saw that on the news today! I just checked my TV Guide and saw nothing. What else would you expect from paying a crazy price for the max listing. Thats my/our stupid fault. Between the wife and I we watch about six channels combined. Of course the TV carrier has them on all different levels!

Of perhaps they didn't want it televised?

It is not on TV. Go to the CES show in Vegas or look for the "Autonomus Challenge @CES" race at the Speedway. It is still on, they had a GPS problem that shut the first passing challenge down.

• Interesting, would be fun to watch. Wonder how much they will push the cars and if a computer and inputs can match the driver's seat-of-the-pants intuition. Ultimately it should never replace a driver in a series but it is a great test bed for technology.

• It is not on TV. Go to the CES show in Vegas or look for the "Autonomus Challenge @CES" race at the Speedway. It is still on, they had a GPS problem that shut the first passing challenge down.

Was watching the CES show earlier on FOX Business (thats were I saw it) but had to take the dog to the vet for his anual check up.