Song from Video Game

• I don't know how many here play video games, but some are really fun. This one called Assassin's Creed Valhalla... is a lot of fun to play. When I watch this video it is had to believe that all this started with Pong.... Ich bin aus Deutschland... I am from Germany and came here when I was about 13... and this music stirs some Germanic/Celtic blood in me... I hope you enjoy...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• That one actually looks like an Assassins Creed I'd actually play. Bought a few of the others and never really got into them to actually finish them. Two games I play - world of warships and HLL. Ships, been playing for years and run a competitive group and then Hell Let Loose is a newer one for me that I've spent way to many hours playing. Hyper realistic WW2 sim that's like a COD game first person shooter wise, but if you play like you do COD, HLL will just be a "death simulator" for you. I have a lot of fun with them and may have to check out this new Assassins!

• I don't know how many here play video games, but some are really fun. This one called Assassin's Creed Valhalla... is a lot of fun to play. When I watch this video it is had to believe that all this started with Pong.... Ich bin aus Deutschland... I am from Germany and came here when I was about 13... and this music stirs some Germanic/Celtic blood in me... I hope you enjoy...

I got better things to do than play games on a computer. I never played anything but board games. As to things to do I am still cleaning on Sling II and adding a few things.

• That one actually looks like an Assassins Creed I'd actually play. Bought a few of the others and never really got into them to actually finish them. Two games I play - world of warships and HLL. Ships, been playing for years and run a competitive group and then Hell Let Loose is a newer one for me that I've spent way to many hours playing. Hyper realistic WW2 sim that's like a COD game first person shooter wise, but if you play like you do COD, HLL will just be a "death simulator" for you. I have a lot of fun with them and may have to check out this new Assassins!

I agree with the Assassin's Creed games... this one is ok... but my favorite game still has to be The Witcher... I like that given your response to a situation, the game changes and goes in that direction... Mostly I play on the PS5 now... in the COD type of game I really like the Sniper Elite 4... very fun... and they have cut scenes when you make a good shot that shows an x-ray view of the shot on the person, animated of course which lets you "see" the damage your shot did.... I also got a trophy for a testicle shot which made me laugh.

I am more of the open world type gamers... I am not as crazy about the linear type games... That was one of the things that attracted me to WOW... not having to fight all the time.. I could take a break and go fishing.. Or just go hunting or doing archeology digs... and fighting as well. I still think it is amazing how far those games have came from the pong days.... And if you want to make your head spin and your stomach turn... strap on the VR headset and play a racing game, or something like Skyrim VR... whew.. that is when I remember how old I am.... :)

I don't watch much mindless TV, so when I am not out hiking, or driving the Sling and am tired of re-runs... I turn on the PS and go for it.

The above post of mine was more about the song than the game.... but either way...

Merry Christmas.. to all...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Not a gamer at all (my PS2 that my then-wife got me 20+ yrs ago probably has <50 hrs of play time on it), but I do do the Celtic (pronounced Kel-Tik, not Sel-Tic all you Boston bastards!) stuff. Just had the Texas Viking Festival about 40 miles from house the past 2 weekends. And yes, I've made my own chain mail.

My daughter did a DNA test and Ancestry.com and found that on my dad's side, we are full blooded Irish and on my mom's side we go all the way back to 1690's Massachusetts.

Couple of my favorite bands are Cleghorn and The Blaggards. I've partied with both of them multiple times. (And I don't mean I went to a party where they were playing, I mean we shared quire a few bottles.)

I usually hit Sherwood Forest Faire, Scarborough, and Texas Renaissance Festival each year.

• Big gamer here. My son and I started playing Pong on the TV when he was very young and now I am 75 and still play. I played World of Warcraft for 7 years. It helped me when my wife died of cancer and I was here home alone. Help Lan Parties been to one in Tampa where 450 gamers were setup and playing. The internet gaming made lan parties a thing of the past. You know what after 40 years of gaming my son and I have never want to shoot anyone and him and his gaming friends have 6 digit incomes so everything they say about playing those games is not true.

If the music is to loud you are to old.