Anniversary Day

• Today is Sally and my Anniversary as I picked her up at the dealer on this day a year ago. Drove her home that afternoon about 8 miles and took her back the next morning. They held her hostage for 6 weeks but took good care of her and test drove her often. She now has 2,700 miles on her and she has made me smile everyone of those. Well except for the first 16 miles. I didn't buy her a mod for a present this year as I have to have the siding on my house replaced and painted, but am look at a Slingshare for her. Maybe by next year she will be ready for her 5K oil change. :love:

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Today is Sally and my Anniversary as I picked her up at the dealer on this day a year ago. Drove her home that afternoon about 8 miles and took her back the next morning. They held her hostage for 6 weeks but took good care of her and test drove her often. She now has 2,700 miles on her and she has made me smile everyone of those. Well except for the first 16 miles. I didn't buy her a mod for a present this year as I have to have the siding on my house replaced and painted, but am look at a Slingshare for her. Maybe by next year she will be ready for her 5K oil change. :love:

When Georgia and I are in Port Charlotte in Jan 2022 you'll have to drive down and spend a couple of day so we can get some miles on Sally.

• @flipr Thanks, I have never been to your part of the state. St Pete is as far South as I been down the West coast. When I worked for InterLogic Trace the Florida district office was in Tampa so I was down there many times. Had a chance to manage the office in Fort Meyers and wish I had made the move. My part of the state is like not living in Florida it is like Southern Georgia. Just the other morning it was 47 degrees.

If the music is to loud you are to old.