Alpha Big Brake Kit

• Anyone know the technical information about the Alpha Big brake kit? What pads do they use and is there a good pad to go with that is not track focused but more hard driving on the road. I do not want to have to heat up the brakes aggressively for them to grab. Also I was told they are Baer brakes and I wanted to buy all the new seals for them. Also I am not sure what was used but I believe I need the additional emergency brake component on the rear. Any info will be much appreciated.

• Anyone know the technical information about the Alpha Big brake kit? What pads do they use and is there a good pad to go with that is not track focused but more hard driving on the road. I do not want to have to heat up the brakes aggressively for them to grab. Also I was told they are Baer brakes and I wanted to buy all the new seals for them. Also I am not sure what was used but I believe I need the additional emergency brake component on the rear. Any info will be much appreciated.

Aaron good to hear you up and Slinging.... Don't much about break, I NEVER use the 'emergency break'. Only time that set is when someone else has been in the seat. Let's alert FunCycle he the break man even thro he never uses them.

• Did not think I would be replying to my own post but since no one seemed to have any additional info I found out some info.

To strip and re-powder with new seals for 3 in that optional transparent blue would run $450.00

There was not an option for a park brake using the caliper itself. (Does anyone know what Henry used for the emergency brake?)

The pads are P/N D0731R or the same as a 97-07 front Corvette so you could go to about any parts store also and decide what performance level to go with.

The brake fluid can be a DOT 3 or 4 but not 5.

• WingShot little help maybe???