TheDonFather video 2

• @drfubar My friend asked me what camera I recommended as he wanted to get one. Told him one of the Garmin VIRBs and directed him to Garmin's site. Well all the VIRBs have been discontinued. Amazon only has used or refurb one. Maybe Garmin is going to come out with something new but that is a shame not to get a VIRB. I like my VIRBs better then my top of the line GoPro.

BTW nice video with 4 cams and great editing. I am learning a new DJI Mini 2 drone and want to do some over head shots while driving the Sling.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• That's just too much for one person to handle. That's gonna be motivation for me to get there in 2022 for sure

Well come on... I'm only about an hour or so out. Let me know when you're ready

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• @drfubar My friend asked me what camera I recommended as he wanted to get one. Told him one of the Garmin VIRBs and directed him to Garmin's site. Well all the VIRBs have been discontinued. Amazon only has used or refurb one. Maybe Garmin is going to come out with something new but that is a shame not to get a VIRB. I like my VIRBs better then my top of the line GoPro.

BTW nice video with 4 cams and great editing. I am learning a new DJI Mini 2 drone and want to do some over head shots while driving the Sling.

Yeah, I made contact with garmin a few months ago and they told me they were giving up the camera division. Too bad because they had it made. GoPro was following their lead because they were behind with their camera development. They can be had like you said on Ebay and a few other sites. I have 4 and my buddy has one and looking to buy another. Oh well, I guess we'll make due.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos