supercharger install question

• bushings pic

From your pic the bushings look fine. The spacing from the radiator to sway bar looks good. But, your oil cooler and intercooler need to move further away from the engine. I would loosen all the brackets and see if it can move forward. You should have about 1/8" of space between the oil cooler and the sway bar.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• From your pic the bushings look fine. The spacing from the radiator to sway bar looks good. But, your oil cooler and intercooler need to move further away from the engine. I would loosen all the brackets and see if it. can move forward. You should have about 1/8" of space between the oil cooler and the sway bar.

I wonder if i take the support bar back off and add a washer behind the bar if that would give me enough clearance

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Trooper Give Dave a ring. Spent yesterday and today with him watching / helping where I could while he installed two of these kits. He always stopped for calls and must of helped out a half dozen folks while working on our kits. Also, for what it's worth we had the exact same oil cooler you have and he mounted them flush with bottom of the intercooler, not quite as low as Wraith's is. My sway bar has the DDM brackets, Bobby's did not - but pretty sure he did both exactly the same. Can try to snap some pics tomorrow if it'll help.

• Trooper Give Dave a ring. Spent yesterday and today with him watching / helping where I could while he installed two of these kits. He always stopped for calls and must of helped out a half dozen folks while working on our kits. Also, for what it's worth we had the exact same oil cooler you have and he mounted them flush with bottom of the intercooler, not quite as low as Wraith's is. My sway bar has the DDM brackets, Bobby's did not - but pretty sure he did both exactly the same. Can try to snap some pics tomorrow if it'll help.

thanks, I ended up putting some big washers behind the bracket, that seemed to help out a lot. I think my sling is off some, I spoke with a good forum member yesterday and we were talking about each sling has some differences to them, depending on the tech that put it together that day or week lol. I was going to call dave but knew he is always busy and really don't see how he gets anything done lol. but your right his customer service is awesome for sure.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

Mine is flush with the bottom of the intercooler (silver intercooler). The OPs is hanging lower and resting on the bracket.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?