Trying to help out a fellow SlingShot Buddy @Gpcustoms

• I'm trying to help raise funds for Mark Brown @gpcustoms with his recent revelation that he is suffering from cancer. He was kind enough to agree to help me fill one of my bucket lists wishes and pushed me into doing a ride from the coast of Florida to the coast of California and then we were to go and meetup @ivor on his trip of SlingShots Across America.

Well... as we all know things can change in an instant and last month Mark found out he has a form of Lympahtic Cancer, Stage three, and so his trip will be put off till after he wins this fight right now.

A friend of his family has started a gofund me account in his name to help him cover his soon to be overwhelming expenses and I just would like to do what I can to help out one of my SlingShot Buddies whom I met only because of the SingShot and through this forum!

So... I had a bunch of shirts made up for the ride we are doing, "Slingshots Coast to Coast" and I was selling them up at the SSITS event this year for $18.00. sold a few, gave away a few and still have quite a few left.

I would like to at least recover my investment in the shirts, so I will be selling them for $10.00 each and $5.00 will go to @gpcustoms gofund me account, and the other $5.00 will go to cover the cost of the shirts. I have various sizes of mens and ladies. The ladies shirts are a v-neck, in pink and the mens shirts are flo-yellow and a regular crew neck design. I can take a CC or Paypal me at mark@signtalkgraphix.com . You can also just PM if you want to do the transaction over the phone, we can do that. Shipping will be extra, but i will not mark that up.

The buffs are very nice, they are Three's da Life buffs, great for use over the face, SPF rated, can also be used as doo rags, helmet head protectors, headbands, scarves, whatever. They come in Black and white or Pink and white. They are $10.00 each as well. I also have some Salt Armour buffs left, in various styles, I'll have to go through my inventory and post pictures later of those.

Here is the link to Mark's gofund me account, if you want, just donate direct to him, I'm sure he and his wife will appreciate it. Click here to support Mark and Darby Brown by Leanne Galliher