Slingfest Nashville 2021 Aug. 12th - 15th

• I know they're still working on those details. The last it was discussed was a day ride down to the Jack Daniel's distillery and a night ride thru downtown Nashville were being finalized. As soon as I have any info I will make sure to post it here.

• SLINGFEST NASHVILLE 2021 DAY RIDE INFO!!!!

Here are the day ride descriptions for Friday and Saturday. The night ride time and route will be announced later. Please make sure you come to the registration tent to sign up for rides.

Friday 9am ride:

A 2 -3 hour round trip through the rolling hills in northern central Tennessee just north of Nashville.

Friday 2pm ride:

2.5 hours - Crossing thru the eastern side of metro Nashville you will travel to the hills south of Lebanon, near cedars of Lebanon State park, back along Percy Priest Lake and return to the hotel.

Rumor has it if you pay attention you might see a Zebra or two.

Saturday 9am ride:

5 hours- 84 mile ride east on I-40 to exit 300.

105 mile ride through the hills and twisties north of Cookville TN. Including the southern part of the ACES and EIGHTS motorcycle road which contains various switchbacks,( 9 back to back)hairpin turns and stretches of snake like runs.. Then cross country via more fun and challenging roads back to I-40 for a 52 mile return trip. About 5 hrs with several stops including lunch.

• Can't wait till I move to the area, a couple towns I'm looking at are Crossville and Sparta

Good areas. Not very far from some really good roads. My house is about an hour from Crossville.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Good areas. Not very far from some really good roads. My house is about an hour from Crossville.

thank you sir, Not sure where to look but those towns seem OK. I just want some land and neighbors or neighborhood that are not drug dealers or high crime. I even looked at Dayton, but nothing for sale with the land I want. Again, thanks and stay safe

• Sorry for the delay in updating. All in all I'd say the the event went really well. Some pop up rain through the weekend but nothing that couldn't be worked around. I was not able to attend as much as I would have liked due to work. Pretty much dropped my sling off to look pretty at the event with the wife while she helped work the booths. Everyone I talked to seemed to have a really good time and enjoy the rides. I'd say if I had to guess it was an easy 50+ slings. Plans are already in the works for next year, hope to see more people and have more time to get to visit with everyone.

• thank you sir, Not sure where to look but those towns seem OK. I just want some land and neighbors or neighborhood that are not drug dealers or high crime. I even looked at Dayton, but nothing for sale with the land I want. Again, thanks and stay safe

That's exactly why we moved further north of Nashville. The area we were in was just getting to crowded and Nashville seemed to be spilling over. So got out of the city last year and moved to the Kentucky Tennessee state line. Found 23acres up there with a house comparable to the one we sold and didn't hesitate. No neighbors, no Walmart or McDonald's, one red light etc etc... hour drive to Nashville for work now but happy wife happy life, now she can have all the chickens and cows she wants:thumbsup:

• That's exactly why we moved further north of Nashville. The area we were in was just getting to crowded and Nashville seemed to be spilling over. So got out of the city last year and moved to the Kentucky Tennessee state line. Found 23acres up there with a house comparable to the one we sold and didn't hesitate. No neighbors, no Walmart or McDonald's, one red light etc etc... hour drive to Nashville for work now but happy wife happy life, now she can have all the chickens and cows she wants:thumbsup:

now we're talking, thank you sir. I just want enough land so I can have a 350 yard driving range for golf. After the docs figured out what was wrong with my back and hips, I got back into golf and now loving life. My last day as sheriff will be Feb 1, 2023,... I CAN"T WAIT!:00008040:It will give me 33 years in public service with 25 with the sheriff's dept.. I love what I do but hate the politics, so it's time to move on with a slower pace and different job. I want to be east of Nashville, around Sparta, Crossville,.. North or South,.. even looked in southern Kentucky around Glasgow