Insurance/ boring subject but wondering..

• thanks again Ed and much appreciated! Sometime after Thanksgiving, and I know that time of year is busy, but we will give you a heads up about lunch and see how that works out for you time wise :)

That sounds great Bob - just about any Saturday or Sunday would probably be good. As close as we live to each other this does need to happen :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Switched to National General through a new (for me) local agency after almost 30 years with State Farm. Never had any issues with former but saved almost $100 yearly on the Sling (plus another 100 on the home and auto through Erie). It pays to shop although recent studies show that at least 75% of us don't and just avoid change.
    I pay $379 annually for 100k/300k $250 deductible full coverage

• The thing when recommending insurance agents is that not all agents are licensed to sell in every state.

Also when I was pricing insurance I found even with the same insurance company different agents would come up with different pricing for the same coverage. I am not certain but I think allot of it comes down to how the agent answers questions when entering the information into their computer.

Kenny who I recommended above was the first agent I found who actually knew what a Slingshot was his neighbor actually has one. The other agents I talked to simply entered the VIN and it came up as a motorcycle and then they started asking me if I had the motorcycle license and if not was I in training for the license. Kenny knew that the motorcycle license is not required for the slingshot and got around all of those 2 wheel motorcycle specific questions.

Anyway finding an agent that actually knows what exactly you are insuring I think really helps when compared to a agent who just enters the VIN without knowing and if you are going to recommend an agent be sure they are licensed to sell in the state of the person you are trying to help

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies