Tennessee HP Slingshot

• Like they say....you can't out run the radio! On the other end a good attorney can argue the case if they don't have a good plate capture or video of your face as you zoom by LOL Of course none of us law abiding citizens would be caught speeding..key words are..."caught speeding" LOL JK

My point exactly. That;s why YOU bought the faster RED one too

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The law to search your car is very weak. I went to bring some food and some cash to a person I knew for a long time and was down on his luck - I finally believed it was attempting to turn it around. When I left I was pulled over by an under cover van. They said I did not use my turn signal - false...I always use my turn signal. They asked for my license and registration. All came up clean. Even when they pull you over I do NOT think they should be able to run anything. Either give me a ticket for what you think I did or leave me alone.

Anyway they asked what I was doing over here - I told them really I do not believe that is any of your concern. They asked to search the car I said No, you need a warrant. The 2 police replied Not if you consent. I said No, get a warrant. They tried to convince me that it is in my interest for them to search. After saying NO again they office handed me back my ID and said - being seeing you.

They followed me from KY back to Indiana where two new local cops stopped me for speeding. I had cruise control set or 50 and this is all interstate. With the two local cops was a K9 unit. If a dog sniffs drugs in a car the cops do not need a warrant. the cops also do not need a reason to sniff car. They cops said the dog sniffed drugs. They searched the car for 60 min and found nothing.
    They then gave me a ticket for speeding. I then told them about the cruise control and the fact I have a GPS built into the car and it monitors speed and location every 30 seconds.

They said nothing. I went to court the day of the trial and there was no record of the incident. Every time I see the police just sitting in a car to catch a speeding car or someone to run a light I think - this is what protect and serve really means to JOE tax payer.

• I agree with " you cant outrun the radio". I found this out when I turned 16.

I had an officer pass me and I was speeding. He turned his blue lights on and i was just about to go over a hill where he couldn't see me for a few seconds. So as soon as I went over the hill I took a right and hauled ass. I never saw him again.

What I did see when I came back into town was the other officer that pulled beside me at the red light i was stopped at. He asked me to pull into the parking lot of the gas station in front of us. Believe it or not,,,, i didnt get a ticket. But I got a long talk. And they knew my dad. So that was bad enough. I dont think they ever told him. :D