BRAKE CALIPER ISSUE

• so today Kevin Kuiper and me got together to change my oem brake pads..i wanted a bit better pad then oem, so after some research i settled on the oreilly's brake select ceramic, finally get up to see keven and we get SS on lift..we do the fronts fine,,no issues...then the back one..we get top bolt off,,and then the bottom one is giving us trouble. we clean everthing up, install new pads, but then the rear bottom bolt will NOT go in...we look and try for a bit,,and it wind up that POLARIS INSTALLER in factory, stripped the BOLT into the shaft part that goes into the caliper with rubber boot. We go to the store as going to polaris dealer, they do NOT have replacement part for calipers. We finally go to NAPA and NOPE...No good...then as last resort we stop in Advance Auto,,and low and behold they have a kit for a 2009 pontiac solstice that the SHAFT part with rubber boot fits perfect...the problem then is that the bolt with this kit is to short,,so off we go to ACE hrdwre. and YES! they have correct size bolt,,and we got a small washer to fit..and WAA! LAA!...re-installed ,working like a charm. so if you have any issues..with similar situation. follow above suggestions..once again thanks Kevin Kuiper.In pict,,you can get this replacement long caliper bolt that is for a 2009 pontiac solstice, the small bolt does not fit, but you can go to ace and get the silver bolt to fit with a washer,and it will help you get the caliper back together. NAPA and Polaris dealer did not have the caliper kit bolts in stock..so this was final answer..and it works...:)