Windshield Talk...

• Just to say I bought madstad 13 and love it. Great for riding in hotness but probably not so much for extreme cold. Have a f4 +5 in garage on shelf. That’s for cold weather. I was going to sell, maybe take it to some rally but not gonna ship.

I like both but for both applications, don’t forget baker air wings.Worth every penny.

JUST SAYIN

I drilled new holes in my MadStad 13" windshield a little over 1" or so above the original mounting holes so I could install the windshield even closer to the hood in colder weather. I ended up making the new holes a little too high and had to raise the windshield before I could open the hood when using the new mounting holes to lower the windshield. It's easy to drill new mounting holes, just make sure you don't place them too much above the original mounting holes. I'd suggest making them around 3/4 -1" above the original holes. Or, use a crayon tomark where a hole might go and then use a ruler to figure out how low that hole would place the bottom of the windshield. If I'd done that, I'd have realized higher holes would place he bottom edge too low!:/

Edited once, last by BKL ().