20” Front Wheel size

• Hey All, I received my wheels from RevDynamics and they were beautifully packaged and arrived on time. I went with the Rohana RFX11 and they definitely change the look of my sling. Mostly problem free but I have noticed that the sizes I received are an inch off from stock in the front. I’m seeing ESP lights every now and again and I’ll turn the ignition off and it clears and may not come back on during the full ride. I’m currently running the following.

Front: 20x9 with 255/35/20 Toyo

Rear: 20x10.5 with 305/30/20

2019 Slingshot SL

The rear tire is spot on at roughy 27.2” diameter. The front however has been upsized for the stock 26” to 27” diameter. To stay at the stock diameter seems I should be running 255/30/20 in the front.

What size are folks running with 20” all around? RevDynamics is this you normal setup for 20” all around? It is possible that my esp light is coming in for a plethora of other reasons. Just checking to see if anyone is running this size. I really don’t want to go to 30 series in the front to make it match the stock diameter lol

• I'm running 20s all around now. 255-30 -20 front... 345-25-20 rear. No problems with nannies. Hope this helps

• As long as both fronts are the same, it shouldn't matter. I have 20" in front, 22" in rear. My speedo & odometer is low by about 10% but no additional ESD/TC lights than I normally get. Speed sensors are in the front wheels and as long as both are rotating about the same, there should be no issue.

• I'm running 20s all around now. 255-30 -20 front... 345-25-20 rear. No problems with nannies. Hope this helps

Yeah looking at your setup you are within .2" of the factory diameter. My diameter of the front wheels are an inch larger which makes it nearly a 4% jump which in my opinion is a bit less than ideal and falls out of the +/- 3% that is generally accepted in the tire industry.

• RevDynamics is 255/35/20 the size you send out with all of your packages?

Love the look of the wheels on there. That is the size we run on 99% of our 20" packages with only a few exceptions. I was running that size on our Slingshot as well and there definitely shouldn't be any nanny lights. We do a ton of wheel packages and I have only heard from one customer that had a light come up and it ended up being something else. Hope that helps and if you need any more info just let me know.Thanks again for the business!

• Thanks for responding Mitch RevDynamics. I am definitely checking if this is due to brake switches or wheels sensors. And super happy that I shouldn't(crossing fingers) have to go to a 30 series in the front. Planning on spending my entire Saturday in the garage for maintenance, coilover install, fuse box, relays and lighting. Will keep you posted and thanks a lot for checking in!