Eldridge Toy Run

• I want to invite everyone to come out on Saturday Dec. 7th and join us at the Eldridge Toy Run's 17th annual event. We have created a special trike class for the car/truck/bike/trike shows so the others will have a chance! LOL There is no charge for attending the event and the judging is done by the children of the home, hence why we call it the children's choice awards! If you have any questions you can go to http://www.eldridgetoyrun.com If you don't find what you are looking for there you are welcome to give me a shout here. Help us make this year's event the most successful one yet!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• There will be bikes, trikes, trucks, cars, sligshots, and heaven knows what else at the event. I have seen street rods, rat rods, go-carts, monster trucks, helicopters, top fuel drag bikes, race cars and many other vehicles at this event. Come on out and join us and see what this year brings!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Just wanted to throw out a friendly reminder that one week from today we will be having the "Eldridge Toy Run"!!!!!

I sure would love to see a bunch of slings show up. We've even got a "trike" class so you won't have to compete against cars and trucks if you want to put it in the show.

I'm not sure yet what kind of weather we will have but weather will not be a factor. The event will go on regardless of the weather so if it's not good riding weather jump in your other vehicle and come on out and enjoy the event.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868