Wake Forest Cars & Coffeee Saturday 5/28

• Slingshot Owners in southern Virginia or Northern NC - would you like to meet up and show off you stuff

MAY28
    Cars & Coffee Wake Forest, NCSat 8:00 AM in EDT · 950 Gateway Commons, Wake Forest, NC

Even though I will have to come back home and re-clean my SS to get it ready for Maggie Valley I will be going
    I was there a few weeks ago and there were only 2 slingshots
    I know there are 10 or 12 in the area

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS - What time are you heading out for Cars and Coffee in Wake Forest? I just got my Liberty Card!! (Remember to thank the wife, Velma) I will be heading out from the Beach at about 0500 on Saturday. A 3-hour ride should put me there at about 0800-0830. Fashionably late...but it will have to do. Haven't decided if I will do an over-night in Wake Forest, yet. Don't want to mess up this opportunity of being off the leash...yes, I will be rolling solo on this one. Wifey is having some family members from Northern VA coming in for the weekend. They are sure to keep her busy/entertained. Soooo, guess I'll see you there!!!!! :thumbsup:

• @MACAWS, I got excited for a second...and then I realized that I am booked Saturday morning with my little ones. Daddy duty first, especially when promised! So I'm sorry to be missing out...I would really like to be there! next time, perhaps. You all ride safe.

• @MACAWS, I got excited for a second...and then I realized that I am booked Saturday morning with my little ones. Daddy duty first, especially when promised! So I'm sorry to be missing out...I would really like to be there! next time, perhaps. You all ride safe.

Nothing beat FAMILY TIME!!! Ours are finally grown and gone (but still close enough to hit us up for a loan or two). This is my first solo semi-long trip outing, so I will probably act like a kid in a candy store. @MACAWS, make sure you keep me grounded!!!!
    @KayTwo, enjoy the time with the family. There WILL be over outings!!!

Nothing beat FAMILY TIME!!! Ours are finally grown and gone (but still close enough to hit us up for a loan or two). This is my first solo semi-long trip outing, so I will probably act like a kid in a candy store. @MACAWS, make sure you keep me grounded!!!!
    @KayTwo, enjoy the time with the family. There WILL be over outings!!!

Don't know why this posted twice!!!!!

Family first!
    Sorry we won't get to meet this trip - hopefully after Maggie Valley we can get a group together or a destination ride!

Buy the little ones something really cool and tell them it is from us....

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!