New Product!! ZZP Slingshot NA Exhaust Package

• Kyle D Am I correct in thinking this exhaust package eliminates all the catalytic converters in the SS exhaust system?

Also, I've seen performance claims from 1320 for their performance header (+10 hp), what sort of performance bonus would you expect from installing this system? Would a tune be beneficial as well?

BTW, I have a 2019 SLR with CAI, the engine is completely stock.

Thanks!

Doc

You are correct. The exhaust package does eliminate the entire factory exhaust including the cat. I'm not sure what this package will make, I do not want to speculate numbers, and I do not know if the number listed by 1320 is crank or wheel hp. However, I will be starting a new thread Monday or Tuesday as we have a stock SS coming in to get our intake, exhaust package, and tune and I will be doing a base line pull and another pull each time we add something so we can see what gains can actually be expected from everything. Stay tuned!!!

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• You are correct. The exhaust package does eliminate the entire factory exhaust including the cat. I'm not sure what this package will make, I do not want to speculate numbers, and I do not know if the number listed by 1320 is crank or wheel hp. However, I will be starting a new thread Monday or Tuesday as we have a stock SS coming in to get our intake, exhaust package, and tune and I will be doing a base line pull and another pull each time we add something so we can see what gains can actually be expected from everything. Stay tuned!!!

this is great, your exhaust is the other thing other than a cat delete I am thinking about - knowing what these things actually do makes these decisions much easier

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• yes Looking forward to see what KYLE comes up with , it will be so interesting to have their actual dyno numbers before and after and again with a tune etc, Sounds like so much fun I may make the 4 hour drive down there just to see it going down and ZZP ALWAYS HAS cool eye candy around the shop .