Ball Equipment Woodward Dream Cruise Meet & Greet August 17th

• I can't thank Chris Ball and his staff enough for hosting this event, we had a blast!!! You guys made this old couple from the other side of the state feel welcome, thank you, thank you, and thank you again!!! Now my slideshow from the event
    Slingshot Dream Cruise Slideshow by slolane | Photobucket

It was good seeing you again, I was happy you could make it from the far side. I'm glad you two made it home safe and sound. My wife really admires your wife and her bike. :)

• It was truly a great time! Thanks Chris from Ball Equipment for making it happen! I truly enjoyed the event and the ride, and even the wave off when it started to rain at 13 and Woodward.

Looking forward to seeing everyone cruising today, tomorrow, and Saturday. Of course, the 10 of us, or I believe we had 15, will definitely be seen on Woodward between Downtown Detroit and Pontiac (you will find us somewhere). I have to stop off at the Lions game tonight at Ford Field, so I will be out before and after the third quarter of the game.

You will also catch us riding from Palmer Park to Belle Isle on Woodward, with the "Cruisin' the D" Parade at 6:30 p.m.

Lastly, I want to make a note of a few things:

The food was a nice treat! The guy taking the orders at the food truck was really nice (customer friendly).

Everyone with Ball Equipment shirts were really pleasant. I know one of the individuals that rides with us actually purchased his from you. I wish I would have, because the team appeared to understand that customer service goes along way. I will recommend others that I know that are interested in purchasing to check out Ball Equipment.

I love the Polaris Bag! Thank you!

Lastly, everyone at the event was pleasant! Great Fun! Great Conversation! We have to make sure that Polaris is aware that the Michigan delegation of Slingshot Riders is one that they should keep an eye on! We are doing big things in Michigan!

The pictures that have been posted are great!

Everyone be safe!

The Red Slingshot with the Multi Color LED lights on the Wheels, with the Betty Boo Floor Mats! That's Me! The Lady who tries to keep the group together!

• @Jean Hall It was a pleasure meeting you Miss D. ;) I'm Matt, the guy with the Tigers hat, Black and Bronze Sling. I'll have to meet up with you guys again, good times. I'm not going to be around much this weekend, prior engagements. Tell those guys(turbo and Blue, I suck at remembering names) to be safe with "crazy mode"

• @Jean Hall Thank you so much for inviting out your group... There were some awesome custom Slingshots and everyone was really nice. I appreciate the kind words and I'm sure my staff does as well, we are all very passionate about what we do and I am very lucky to have a great group of staff supporting me. As the 4th generation in my family business I know the only way to stay open so my kids can someday do this as well is to take care of people. If anyone in your group ever needs anything (warranty, accessories, anything at all..) don't hesitate to contact me personally at chris@ballequip.com. The young gentleman who was with us in the red shirt (Jake) is the Polaris Rep for the entire state of Michigan, I think he was pretty impressed with everyone that came as well so I think Polaris will now have Michigan on the Map ;).

p.s. It was hilarious that you won the bag after calling it, you can thank my girlfriend Tiffany for picking your name ... glad you like it.

Chris