LaPorte's annual Santa Parade...

• What's New LaPorte... "Santa's in the House"

Goats_Hogs /Sharon, Rho and I, hauled our Slings up to Bu11sh1t , the Friday after Thanksgiving for LaPorte’s annual Santa Parade.

A little damp, but what a GREAT time! The amount of candy, Hot Wheels and toys we passed out to the kids was incredible!

Easily the most “smiles to the gallon” I’ve ever experienced! Jerry the Gingerbread Man, the Elves and of course the SlingShots were huge hits!

Trying to give me steering wheel to a little one. :D

Such a Blessing to have the privilege to be a part of this! Want to thank Harvey and EjFord for the wonderful dinner Friday night and Harvey and Diana for opening their beautiful home to us!

• Georgia enjoyed meeting a couple of my 'crazy' new friends. Larry and Rho... Slowly she's getting to meet some of the people I talk about. Good having friends in town for the weekend.

Great finally getting to meet Georgia, really enjoyed visiting with ya'll. We had an amazing time! We'll be back up your way in a few weeks or so, have to pick up our Sling and trailer at Mitch's, but I think y'all may be down in Florida by time we get back up there.

• ThomSS

Changed the title of the thread from “Laporte's annual Santa Parade...” to “LaPorte's annual Santa Parade...”.