Riding to see fall colors!

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • The Captain and I are planning to take a ride to see fall colors tomorrow. South from Fayetteville on Old 71 to Fort Smith, lunch at La Huerta, tour the mural art downtown, then back home via the 'Pig Trail', scenic 23 bypass. (Will post photos later)

Anyone else taking scenic fall trips?

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Been there and doing that here in SW Oregon where the SlingShot is the most perfect of vehicles for touring our back country roads!

Next weekend this is where you will be finding us: stgeorgereeflighthouse.us , click on "Tours"

Bill

Madstad windshield

MeanSling hood assist

MeanSling SportTop

DDMWorks surge tank

Paramount Plastics Stealth Rear Fender version 1

Ventisit ventilated seat cushions

• Just did a lil quickie round robin through the hills surrounding town and noticed that the leaves are starting to build down the middle of the driving lanes, mix in a lil rain and they are going to turn to snot, be careful out there...............

Bill

Madstad windshield

MeanSling hood assist

MeanSling SportTop

DDMWorks surge tank

Paramount Plastics Stealth Rear Fender version 1

Ventisit ventilated seat cushions

• @dangerdarrell and I took a ride down through the twisties today in the Ozark National Forest and back up the pig trail. beautiful foliage but probably peak next weekend.

There she goes again on the pig trail. I think God still doesn’t want me to ride it , first a church bus, second a frog strangler and gully washer. Not sure if I should try a third time.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down