Build your own Dash Cam Mount

• Dash Cams are great to capture our ride experiences. They have high quality results and the main part is long recording time. The Aukey Dash Cam can accommodate a 64 Gig Memory Card, with 5 hours recording time until it loops around and records over. Another great feature is the unlimited battery time, it is powered from your Slingshot battery. The one problem is mounting. Most are designed to mount only on the windshield. Not the best for the Slingshot, The rear fin, Roll Bar, Dash windshield support, mirror supports and other places work best for our best shots. Big problem is there are no choices that I have found for a base mount option. I saw a need and created my own, here it is for you to review and see if it will work for you, or inspire you to produce something even better. The Dash Cam Mount created is made for the Aukey Dash Cam, about $64 on Amazon. The GoPro Base Mounts can be found online. Us this starting point to create a base mount for your selection of a Dash Cam, good luck.