Brake pedal/ light adjustment.

• Anyone know how to adjust the brake pedal where / when it makes contact to turn on the brake lights?

It's been too cold in the garage to investigate closely but may try this weekend.

Backstory.

A few weeks back, had the Sling at the dealers to look at and possibly replace a leaky seal.

While there, I mentioned that the brake lights would sometimes stick / stay on long after taking your foot off the pedal.

Dealer said they would look at it and told me they made some adjustments.

Fast forward to today - on a quick ride and realize the brake lights don't come on unless you REALLY press down on the pedal - which is dangerous.

So, I need to undo their adjustment as I want the brake lights to come on with Lighter pressure.

And while out for my ride, got to follow this little gem...

• Don’t panic.....It’s just a matter of loosening a nut and sliding the bracket forward of backward...could be a faulty switch.....

There is a thread here somewhere and people have replaced the factory magnetic switch with a mechanical one from NAPA..

• Definitely not panicking- just was trying to get a quick view into the adjustment to minimize the garage time.

I have followed most of the brake switch threads. Not looking to replace the switch - yet. Just want to get back to the point where the brake lights come on with lighter pedal pressure.