RIST ROCKET RACING, WE ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!

• So we are very excited to be here!! So many things we have going on here and trying to make as many local events as possible. We still want to make at least 1-2 big events coming up. Can't promise anything on that but fingers crossed!

So as our company has grown exponentially in the last 2 months we are taking 2-4 weeks off from developing and completing our new prototypes of many new products. We don't want our customer service or quality to drop in anyway. We want to fine tune what we have offered in forms of service, website and giving our customers the best possible experience available.

We have spent a ton of money on a "BIG" product hitting the market the first part of May.. and need to get things ready. We will be where we wanted to be in a month from now with new products, more variety and overall experience with RRR.

The cargo rack is an awesome design, product and we always thinking outside the box, but don't want it to fall short. We don't believe it will really be ready in time for this season of SS travel.

I have owned my own business for the last 20 years and couldn't be happier where we are today with the SS!! My son joined the team(& my retired dad :) ) as both of us are giving it everything we have, and want to keep the quality where it is. I hope this makes sense and look forward to the feedback in the next couple of weeks.

• Best of luck - looking forward to seeing your new product line and hopefully seeing you at an up coming event!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Thanks!! Nathan is out at the Grapevine Polaris meet up now and heading over the to the BBQ SS meetup directly after that. We do make it to almost all the local meet up and hoping to hit at least 1-2 of the big ones in the upcoming months..

So now which ones are the closest?

We are located in DFW Texas 76118

:) Thanks for the help

• your right around the corner from me lol

• Eureka Springs is in Sept. We would love to have you come up and show/sell your products!
    Also, I noticed on the DFW FB page you are making a side exit we can attach to our exhaust. Do you make one for the non-baffled UP exhaust or do I need to ride down to Fort Worth to get one made?

• @dangerdarrell We would love to join the Eureka Springs event, just not sure where we will be at and how things will be. That is the main trip we are focusing on and most realistic.

On the DFW FB page we did a custom one-off side exit for the Alpha exhaust. We do a ton of fabrication and can basically build anything anybody wants. Always 1 off parts are more expensive so you know. So a trip down here would for sure be involved :)

• @dangerdarrell We would love to join the Eureka Springs event, just not sure where we will be at and how things will be. That is the main trip we are focusing on and most realistic.

On the DFW FB page we did a custom one-off side exit for the Alpha exhaust. We do a ton of fabrication and can basically build anything anybody wants. Always 1 off parts are more expensive so you know. So a trip down here would for sure be involved :)

Thanks! Next few weekends filled (Mother's Day, daughter's coll. graduation, sister's 50th, SSITS) but I should be able to come down sometime in June.
    If I were to come down during the week soon do you think we could get this done in a day?