• As far soft/hard setting on fronts and rears it depends on your setup. Typically on a drag car with drag slicks you would set the rear hard and the front soft. But on the street with low profile tires like the sling shot has Soft rear and stiff front would be the best.

For those of you with the Alpha?JRi clickers if you get caught in rain set all three soft ( turn to the -) this will allow max body roll and tire contact

• As far soft/hard setting on fronts and rears it depends on your setup. Typically on a drag car with drag slicks you would set the rear hard and the front soft. But on the street with low profile tires like the sling shot has Soft rear and stiff front would be the best.

For those of you with the Alpha?JRi clickers if you get caught in rain set all three soft ( turn to the -) this will allow max body roll and tire contact

Oh wow! All mine are on soft and driving through rain on this trip, I never broke the rear loose... Even drove, unintentionally, about 70 mph when the rain just dropped... HARD! Tires stayed planted... My face got hit though (no helmet at the time)... ;(