Halo & Underglow problems

• My halo and under glow lights have quit working ? Got them installed at last years SSITR event, and we're working great. It's like my IPhone 7 no longer recognizes the blue tooth controller. They were working last week when I showed them to some family members (same phone). This past weekend was on a road trip, testing out new trailer I'm pulling to SSITR, and couldn't get them to work at all. I've tried rebooting phone,reinstalling XKChrome app, using my IPad ? It's like the controller isn't turning on or picking up any blue tooth signals ?
    Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm not a electronic guru at all, far from it. So checking inputs or outputs or power this or power that probably gonna fly over my head, unless it's extremely simple step by step.
    Thanks in advance

• Same circuit, assuming you checked the fuses....my iphone and iPad stop being synced to each other...my cell wouldn't get messages but my iPad got them...called Verizon and it took some time but she said there was a glitch.....that said it could be a glitch....now part of the fix was going into setting and doing a reset....which changes some stored info....not saying this would or could fix the problem... Usually shutting the device down and restarting clears a foggy brain. Deleting and reloading the app. Did your phone just get an update?

What was the procedure to get them working the first time? Start like its a brand new installation..