What Precision Wastegate Spring to Use with my Alpha System Upcoming Mods

• Just like to have some feedback on this from you turbo gurus. I apologize if you have seen before, however, after reading many threads, I am still uncertain what spring to use; either the RED spring or Natural + Red spring. However, I feel certain that many of you had this same dilema when installing your turbo or trying to get to your desired boost limits.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

My Question is: What Precision Wastegate Spring do you recommend for a decent and yet reliable boost level for the following setup: (I have been informed from Alpha that the Wastegate spring out of the box came with the RED (5.6 psi) spring). I know staying with the RED spring definitely is reliable as I have been using it for a while now without issues or boost creep but can I go up to the Natural + RED with adding the mods stated below and still be reliable with the extra boost (6.9 psi). I do not intend to change engine internals such as head bolts (OEM engine remains).

-Alpha Stage 1 turbo kit with 2 bar sensor (Already have)
    -Alpha turbo side exit exhaust (Already have)

Adding the following
    -1320 performance 2.0 version manifold to replace OEM manifold (Will have soon)
    -DDM Slingshot Coolant Re-route with DDM Coolant Tank (Will have soon)
    -Center feed fuel rail by DDM
    -Will be getting new reflash/tune by Bob

Just to reiterate, can I safely go to the Natural + Red spring in the above setup? Also again, I have no intentions at this time to change any engine internals. I did read somewhere from RABTEC that he would definitely not go above 9 PSI. Just thinking outloud, isn't it unlikely that you would go above 9 PSI with the Natural + RED with a good tune from Bob? Anyway, Thanks guys. See ya in SSITS.

• @'Crusher 'i would at least do arp head bolts more pressure in the motor you don't want head to lift and they are fairy easy to do and cheap like 200 dollars and all you need is a torque wrench or a shop would install and shouldn't take long maybe an hour tops. im running red and natural and see 8-9 psi on regular but have seen a creep to 10 or 11. also take in to consideration its hard to compare motor to motor some guys blow them up running low boost seems like theres some inconsistencies with gm factories. just try to be as safe as you can and try to avoid blowing a motor up