Please confirm what I suspect (rear bearing)

• My guess is my rear bearings are going out on my 2016.5 sling. I have about 4500 miles on it. I kept waiting for the dreaded clicking sound but have not heard that. I have developed a louder rear wheel area. Jacked it up yesterday and if I rock the wheel left/right I can feel some small movement, but I can also see the belt tension changing. I will retorque axle nuts but they have been marked since day one with cross check. Kinda sucks because I had a trip planned next week. Recall parts nowhere in sight. On a side note found the clunking sound from the rear is coming from the upper mount of my qa1 shocks. All bolts tights so not sure what to think of that.

• My guess is my rear bearings are going out on my 2016.5 sling. I have about 4500 miles on it. I kept waiting for the dreaded clicking sound but have not heard that. I have developed a louder rear wheel area. Jacked it up yesterday and if I rock the wheel left/right I can feel some small movement, but I can also see the belt tension changing. I will retorque axle nuts but they have been marked since day one with cross check. Kinda sucks because I had a trip planned next week. Recall parts nowhere in sight. On a side note found the clunking sound from the rear is coming from the upper mount of my qa1 shocks. All bolts tights so not sure what to think of that.

You are probably right, the drive side bearing has probably consumed itself. My friends 2015 Sling bearing fell apart at about 6,000 miles.

• I was hoping parts would be here before it failed. Have been waiting 2+ months for parts with a "they will be here in 2 weeks" when I call. They just received my side panels that were ordered in August so not holding out hope they will be here soon lol.