Attention Turbo Owners..Exhaust Fumes on Turbo Slingshots?

• Shouldn't be an issue. If I remember correctly, I didn't get any more or less with the stock vs the +5. What you don't get is very much airflow into the cockpit so for you it will be nice, for me, I'm thinking i'm going to put the lower shield on for summer. I suffer in the heat. :(

Copy that...

My thought though is to buy it and the Air Wings at the same time. Have them pull some air into the cabin portion of the Sling.

Are they not enough?

Polaris Slingshot Adjustable Windshield Air Wings by Baker

• when I put the +5 on with stock exhaust it was all good till I floored. It then would fill the cab full of exhaust that made your eyes water and would not leave since there is no air flow. It still does it with my madstad 13 inch to but as soon as u let off the wind blows it out. I will like to try the +5 again if I can figure this exhaust fume thing out with tall shield. One thing I like about +5 is its super calm in cab and does not shake my helmet at all, my madstad which is just as tall it shakes my helmet like crazy which I cant stand.

• when I put the +5 on with stock exhaust it was all good till I floored. It then would fill the cab full of exhaust that made your eyes water and would not leave since there is no air flow. It still does it with my madstad 13 inch to but as soon as u let off the wind blows it out. I will like to try the +5 again if I can figure this exhaust fume thing out with tall shield. One thing I like about +5 is its super calm in cab and does not shake my helmet at all, my madstad which is just as tall it shakes my helmet like crazy which I cant stand.

That's what I am looking for as well. With the stock blade, my wife enjoys the calm air, but I am buffeted around cause I stick way up above it.

If someone has the Sling Wings or the Air Wings, I would love some feedback on them. I am going to post this though in the forums, rather than completely derail this thread.