Daytona Bikeweek 2017

• Not yet. Polaris was a bitch last year when they told Andy that they were going to run things and for him to not have the Friday night dinner. THEN Polaris decided to do NOTHING, so we all got porked. Andy is going to have an event for his Victory owners since Polaris has decided to turn their back to them as well. If I hear more, I'll let you know. I'm going to try to get my recall work done this week

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This was posted on Facebook on
    Florida Slingshot Cruisers
    Slingshot ride March 12, Sunday, free cookout at Volusia Powersports Rt.44, New Symerna FL,
    Pre-cookout ride from new Tanger Outlet mall parking lot off LPGA BLVD . leaves at 11am.
    Cookout starts at noonish...

2017 Orange Madness SLR

• My Slingshot is in FL, I am flying down on March 7th and we are going the first weekend. There are supposed to be a few different events they are mentioned / planned in the Florida Slingshot Cruisers Facebook Group.

Do we know what vendors are going to be there?

• The wife and I have a place at Port Orange off of Nova Rd. Every day around 5 our friends start coming by. We call it 5 o'clock happy hour. It's a meet and greet, plan the next days destination. Sometimes we send out for dinner. It's just a good time with friends. It's not just Slingshots only, all bikes are welcome. If anybody is interested in coming by call or text me and I will give you directions.
    Billy 770-616-1569

2017 Orange Madness SLR